Clayton State University provides international students with the opportunity to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in the United States through its international student scholarships.
This scholarship is for international undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at California State University. It is competitive and based on the applicant’s academic performance, financial needs, and timely submission of required documents. Students need to have a GPA of 3.0 to get the scholarship.
Click here Fully Funded Kuwait Scholarships 2022
Clayton State University is a public university established in 1969 and currently ranks 103-133 among Southern Regional Universities. Clayton aims to provide an inviting and supportive campus community for teachers, staff and students by creating an excellent educational experience.
Click here OIST Research Internship Japan 2022
Without IELTS Scholarships
- Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021-2022
- Turkey Scholarships Without IELTS
- Study in Europe Without IELTS 2021-2022
- International Scholarships without IELTS 2021-2022
- Study in Germany Without IELTS and TOEFL
Why choose to study at Clayton State University? Clayton State University is known for cultivating a participatory and experience-based learning environment, and through active community service to enrich the learning environment of students and help them in their lives and careers To succeed in. Clayton University has performed well in cultivating students from all walks of life with its time-tested innovative teaching methods.
Click here European Union Internship Program 2021
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Clayton State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award Country USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from allover the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree program taught at CSU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all/given criteria below: Applicants must be admitted by CSU.
How to Apply
How to apply: Students need to submit an application for admission to the required courses on the university online application portal. Applicants need to submit a statement of intent to apply for a job to email@example.com to get the opportunity.
- Supporting documents: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- University transcript
- Entrance requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of no less than 2.0 in their previous academic performance. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language requirements: Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
The selected applicants will be rewarded, including tuition fees for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Clayton University.
Students need to submit an application for admission to the required courses on the university online application portal. Applicants need to submit a statement of intent to apply for a job to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the opportunity.