Types of SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Bachelor’s Degree(after 12 years education i.e FA, FSc,I.Com, ICS)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (DVM, MBBS, D-Pharmacy etc)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years education e.g. BS, BSc Hons, Doctor of Physiotherapy, BBA etc)
- PhD Degree(who have completed Masters in any of the above subject, after 18 years education)
- Undergraduate programs: Min 18, Max 22
- Upto 35 years for Masters degree programs
- Upto 40 years for PhD programs
- Tuition-free education
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships: Monthly HUF 43,700/- for 12 months a year
- Doctoral level: monthly HUF 140,000/- for the first phase of education and HUF 180,000/- for the second phase for 12 months a year
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month
- Medical insurance will be provided
- Application should be a citizen of either Pakistan or Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK).
Special Instructions to apply:
- Fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form separately
- Please fill in all the columns. No column should be left empty.
- Attested Certificates/Transcript/Degrees should be used to apply for the scholarship
- Equivalence certificate for O & A level students is also required.
- Professional degree holders must have the accreditation from their relevant council i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) in case of MBBS/BDS, Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in case of engineering degree, Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) for nursing, Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) for architects and urban planning degree holder/civil engineers, Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) for law degree holders, Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) for DVM degree holders, Pakistan Technology Council in case of degree in Information Tech, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL is also required.
- Satisfactory health certificates are required
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Last Date: January 17, 2022